Dear Fellow Christian: a Sincere Invitation

Many Christians have the sense that they are becoming lost in the ways of the world, under the compounding burden of Self-doubts, shame, failures and life’s challenges overall. I am blessed to have come across a meditative-prayer practice that reopened in me a direct way to commune and rest in God’s presence. If you also have been praying for renewal, here is an opportunity...

How to Re-Ignite the Spark of God inside?


I was one amidst that multitude who struggled with similar inner battles. Since my youthful days, I have followed daily devotionals, been active in prayer meetings, even led many praise and worship events at church... Yes, those endeavors gave me a taste of certain closeness to God, yet a gap still existed which prevented me from RECOGNIZING His presence.

Through fervant prayer asking God to mold me into His servant, to make me a bridge on which people can meet God face-to-face, He led me through a series of unexpected doorways that utlimately prepared me for the Ishayas' Ascension practice.

Ask and You Shall Receive


I find the Art of Ascension to be an extremely simple but profoundly powerful devotional practice that pulls me through that gap, straight into the Heart of God. Said another way, Ascension has effortlessly dissolved much of my subconscious beliefs of separation that block me from receiving His divine relationship. Ascension continues to open me to personally and directly experience more of God's presence inside: Love Unconditional, Peace that Passeth Understanding, Forgiveness Evernew... He brought healing over my doubts, my low self-worth, my unforgettable mistakes. Now when I sing praise, I sing with a gladdened soul, a lighter heart, and so much gratitude and joy flow out like a river.

As He continues to fill my cup each and every day, I know that He is building me up to be that bridge I prayed for. My Spirit lovingly responds... I want to share this gift of Love—this priceless gift of Ascension—with YOU, and with all other Christians who also wish to experience that Deep, Inner Connectedness with God.

Yes! There is a way
to re-ignite that Spark of God inside...
Ascension, as taught by the Ishayas, opens the door

Will you give Ascension a chance?
The author of this article writes from her unique Christian upbringing and personal experiences from practicing the Art of Ascension. Viewpoints expressed herein do not change the fact that Ascension is a neutral tool that points one inward to discover his/her Spiritual Truth.

#Ascension-prayer     #Ascension-Meditation     #IshayasAscension     #FirstSphere     #Spark-of-God     #AscensionInTheWorld